Quality Data Registered Nurse, Part-Time (8 hours/week)
Grant Regional Health Center
Posted On 07/12/2022
TITLE: Registered Nurse - Quality
POSITION STATUS/HOURS: Part-time (.2 FTE) 8 hours per week with flexibility in schedule. Hours flexible to meet the needs of the applicant.
The Registered Nurse - Quality will:
• Review, compile, and analyze health care information obtained from a variety of sources including patient care, financial, and demographic data
• Review medical records in order to determine compliance with established standards and guidelines
• Review open medical records regularly to determine compliance with established standards and guidelines, and place prompts and reminders to medical staff as needed
• Utilize various reporting software programs to enter and analyze quality data
• Assist Quality Manager in various PI projects
• Member of quality committee desired
• Other duties as assigned
• RN required.
• Previous experience in quality control practices in health care preferred.
• Computer knowledge and experience, and accuracy in data entry required.
• Must be able to analyze health care data from conceptualization through presentation of the data.
• Will use Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point).
• Knowledge of data analysis methodology, use of presentation software, strong communication skills and a strong commitment to and affinity for delivery the highest level of customer service.
• Duties of this position are able to be performed in concert with other RN duties.
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidate offered employment will complete criminal background check, health requirements (including drug urine), and credit check as condition of employment.
External Applicants: Complete our on-line application at www.grantregional.com and attach a current resume. Apply as soon as possible as interviews will begin as qualified candidates are received.