2nd Shift Maintenance Technician – FREE Health Insurance!
Posted On 08/29/2022
2nd Shift Maintenance Technician
EIMCo is now offering FREE Health/Vision Insurance!
$3.00/hour shift differential bonus!
EIMCo takes pride in hiring the best employees in Dubuque County and beyond. This results in a family-like atmosphere and makes EIMCo hands down one of the best manufacturing companies to work for in the area. Due to recent growth and increased workload, our maintenance department is adding skilled team members!
Get the insurance that you and your family deserve with EIMCo!
- FREE single Health/Vision Insurance
- $200 Deductible/$1,000 out-of-pocket max
- FREE family Health/vision insurance
- $400 Deductible/$2,000 out-of-pocket max
- Single dental insurance coverage is as low as $2.93/week
- Family dental insurance coverage is as low as $12.13/week
In addition to that, all employees receive paid vacation, 9 PAID holidays, 401k with a 3% match, profit sharing, flex spending options, tuition reimbursement options, annual boot allowances, and discounted employee uniforms.
But wait… There’s more! EIMCo offers an industry-leading $3/hour shift differential for all full-time 2nd and 3rd Shift positions!
Not sold yet?? How about having the opportunity to work with one of the area’s most stable manufacturing companies? EIMCo has never laid a single worker off since they were founded in 1992! In addition to that EIMCo offers competitive wages and on-the-job training to further your manufacturing career.
What you will be doing:
- Assist with new machine installation and plant layout changes.
- Take part in the preventative maintenance schedule.
- Closely monitor productivity, efficiency, and quality.
- Ensure that team members are following safety guidelines.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot malfunctioning equipment and machinery.
- Accurately document daily records in the ERP system.
What we are looking for:
- A technical skills background with 2-5 years of Industrial Maintenance experience is preferred.
- CNC and manufacturing environment experience preferred.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- 5S and Lockout/Tagout knowledge is a plus.
- Problem-solving skills.
- The ability to multitask on a wide variety of projects.
Pre-Employment Drug Screening Required.
EIMCo., LLC. 800 Drill Point Dr. Farley, IA 52046