3rd Shift Machinist – FREE Health Insurance
Posted On 08/29/2022
3rd Shift Machinist
EIMCo is now offering FREE Health/Vision Insurance!
$3.00/hour shift differential!
EIMCo takes pride in hiring the best employees in Dubuque County and beyond. This results in a family-like atmosphere and makes EIMCo hands down one of the best manufacturing companies to work for in the area.
Get insurance that you and your family deserve with EIMCo!
- FREE single Health/Vision Insurance
- $200 Deductible/$1,000 out-of-pocket max
- FREE family Health/vision insurance
- $400 Deductible/$2,000 out-of-pocket max
- Single dental insurance coverage is as low as $2.93/week
- Family dental insurance coverage is as low as $12.13/week
In addition to that, all employees receive paid vacation, 9 PAID holidays, 401k with a 3% match, profit sharing, flex spending options, tuition reimbursement options, annual boot allowances, and discounted employee uniforms.
But wait… There’s more! EIMCo offers an industry-leading $3/hour shift differential for all full-time 2nd and 3rd Shift positions!
Not sold yet?? How about having the opportunity to work with one of the area’s most stable manufacturing companies? EIMCo has never laid a single worker off since they were founded in 1992! In addition to that EIMCo offers competitive wages and on-the-job training to further your manufacturing career.
What you will be doing:
- Set up and adjust machines based on product specifications.
- Troubleshoot when necessary.
- Closely monitor productivity, efficiency, and quality.
- Follow all manufacturing safety guidelines.
- Communicate effectively with supervisors and other team members.
- Work closely with other team members to complete projects.
- Work alongside the quality control team to ensure parts are produced to the customer’s specifications.
What we are looking for:
- Hardworking and driven individuals of all experience levels.
- A mechanical skills background with machine operating experience is preferred, but not required.
- The willingness to learn and be trained on the ins and outs of the EIMCo manufacturing process.
- General skills with hand and power tools.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Problem-solving skills.
- The ability to multitask on a wide variety of projects.
Pre-Employment Drug Screening Required.
EIMCo., LLC. 800 Drill Point Dr. Farley, IA 52046