3rd Shift Nurse Supervisor
Hills & Dales
Posted On 09/27/2022
The Nurse is responsible for providing day-to-day preventative, maintenance, restorative and emergency nursing care for the children and young adults served by Hills and Dales. This role insures that provider orders and treatment plans are implemented. This role also requires a collaborative working relationship with all necessary departments in the performance of its operations as well as supervising the employees assigned to third shift.
Full-time LPN or RN
Join our team in a home-like, residential setting!
Schedule Monday - Thursday 7pm - 5am
Benefits: Insurance, 401K, Student Loan Reimbursement/CEU Credits, Vacation/Sick Pay
- Free of a conviction or prior employment history of child or resident abuse or dependent adult abuse.
- Certification as a licensed practical nurse; registered nurse preferred.
- A minimum of one-year nursing experience with targeted population is preferred
- Minimum supervisory experience of one year.
- Current certification in cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR).
- Mandatory Reporter training in accordance with the State of Iowa guidelines.
*Must be Vaccinated