ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE INSIDE SALES
Woodward Printing Services (A Division of WCI)
Posted On 03/23/2023
- Prospect for and sell advertising and marketing services to assigned and new accounts.
- Prepare advertising for input into production.
- Participate in the development and coordination of special sections and special features that capitalize on market trends.
- Assist the outside account executives and other team members in servicing our customers.
- Assist the Advertising & Marketing Manager in the day-to-day operation of the department.
- Revenue Generation:
- Generate revenue from ROP advertising, preprints, we-prints, cross-selling, special sections and features.
- Report Maintenance:
- Complete daily, weekly, and monthly advertising-related reports and maintain files.
- Participatory Management:
- Function as an active participant in helping department achieve its goal through participative management and teamwork.
- Generate revenue from company products to meet or exceed individual and department goals.
- Sell and service assigned and new accounts.
- Sell signature ad promotions and quarterly promotions.
- Assist classified advertising customers.
- In the absence of outside account executives, assist advertising customers.
- Meet deadlines for advertising copy.
- Maintain current and complete information on accounts.
- Ensure that all advertising is published in accordance with WCIs established rates, contracts, polices standards of acceptance, federal, state, and local laws.
- Follow established credit policies.
- Prospect for new business through telemarketing and use of special promotions and other means.
- Assist advertising manager in the research and development of special sections and promotions.
- Utilize company marketing tools to generate revenue for company products.
- Prepare presentations for customers and prospect for advertising, inserts, preprints and other special sections.
- Suggest and initiate
- Maintain a customer comes first environment with proactive commitment to internal and external customer service.
- Participate in the Great Game of Business.
- Participate in company training programs.
- Other job-related duties as assigned.
Behavior: Self-motivated, positive and resourceful. Shows enthusiasm for the business. Perform responsibly with little supervision. Practice discretion and preserve confidentiality of customers, advertisers, and the company. Present a positive and professional image to the public. Behave in a manner consistent with the values of Woodward Communications, Inc., as expressed through the vision, mission, core values and ESOP culture. Maintain a valid drivers license.
Skills: Communicate effectively and persuasively. Good listening skills. Ability to interpret verbal and non-verbal language. Demonstrate strong English and spelling skills. Logical, detail-oriented and creative. Analyze information and handle sales objections. Good time management skills. Layout and copywriting skills.
Knowledge: High school degree or equivalent, with a minimum of two years of business experience. Sales experience helpful.