Sales Support Representative
Posted On 06/20/2022
Looking for an opportunity to be part of a dynamic, high-performance team in the agricultural industry? Bridon USA is inviting a motivated, detail-orientated individual to join their team as a Sales Support Representative.
Bridon USA is an innovator in plastic agricultural baling twine. Continuous improvement and a strong network make Bridon the number one name for quality agricultural twine and world-class netwrap. With headquarters in Dubuque, Iowa and manufacturing facilities in not only Jerome, Idaho but globally, the team at Bridon USA works together to produce industry-leading product with top-notch service.
The role as Sales Support Representative offers a variety of ways for you to contribute to the team where you can demonstrate your skills in communication and coordination. Key components of this role are managing orders and working with various departments to ensure customers receive accurate and on-time goods and services.
What You’ll Do:
You’ll make an impact by performing the following essential duties:
- Provide support to sales team through product availability analysis and order issue resolution
- Utilize Oracle business system to enter, review and correct order entries
- Prepare and submit ad hoc reports for internal and external use
- Create and maintain customer details in Oracle
- Provide direct customer assistance and triage inbound phone calls
- Collaborate with internal team on order issues and questions
- Contribute to team environment by helping with other duties as assigned
What it takes:
- Bachelor’s degree, equivalent work experience, or combination of education and work experience
- Ability to work independently, prioritize and multitask
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Experience with Oracle and/or Qlik Sense – an advantage
- Results-orientated with attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills