Sedona Staffing Services
Posted On 06/01/2023
(Wage is dependent on skill set and experience.)
Sedona is partnering with a locally owned and operated Dyersville area business seeks an experienced Accountant to join their growing team and business. The Accountant will assist in managing the day-to-day accounting and finance requirements. Confidentiality, excellent organizational skills and accuracy are important qualifications for this position as well as strong customer relations and the ability to communicate clearly. The ideal candidate is a multi-tasker, has solid QuickBooks experience, is reliable, committed to consistently meeting deadlines and enjoy the day-to-day variety that a small business environment can provide.
What you get to do:
- Balance and maintain accurate ledgers - multiple business units
- Match purchase orders with invoices
- Coordinate bank deposits and report financial results on a regular basis to management
- Monitor office expenses and tally and enter case receipts
- Develop monthly financial statements, including cash flow, profit and loss statements as well as balance sheets
- Prepare quarterly and monthly tax returns along with payroll, operating and business taxes
What we need from you:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field
- 3+ years of professional working experience in accounts payable and receivable, general ledger, payroll and payroll reports
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles
- Extensive experience with data entry, record keeping and computer operation
- Strong understanding of business and income tax worksheets and computations
Interested in learning more? Please submit a copy of your professional resume to: [email protected]
All inquiries are confidential.
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.