Express Employment Professionals
Posted On 10/27/2022
Express Employment in Platteville has partnered with a Mineral Point, WI business to search for a candidate to support their office in an Accounting Manager role. This is a full-time position.
- Check figures, postings, and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy, and proper codes.
- Receive, record, and bank cash, checks, and vouchers.
- Comply with federal, state, and company policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Perform financial calculations, such as amounts due, interest charges, balances, discounts, equity, and principal.
- Classify, record, and summarize numerical and financial data to compile and keep financial records, using journals and ledgers or computers
- Calculate, prepare, and issue bills, invoices, account statements, and other financial statements according to procedures.
- Prepare and process payroll information in the absence of the payroll administrator.
- Debit, credit, and total accounts on computer spreadsheets and databases, using the company’s software. (Epicor)
- Access computerized financial information to answer general questions as well as those related to specific accounts.
- 3+ years relevant experience
- Associate degree in accounting or other relevant field preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suites
- Discretion and ability to work with confidential information
- Critical thinking and problem-solving ability
- The ability to multi-task
Schedule: Mon-Fri, day shift business hours
Position Type: Direct hire
About Express: Express Employment Professionals is a locally owned and operated job match company. We specialize in connecting our community to long-term, permanent work opportunities. As a 2021 Best of Staffing Awards Winner, we are dedicated to helping individuals find the best job to match their desires and skill set. One interview with us is similar to interviewing for over 100 companies. Apply to join our Express family today. As always, there is never a fee to the job seeker!
Express Employment is an Equal Opportunity Employer