Smart Retract Inc.
Posted On 02/08/2024
Company and Position Summary
We, at Smart Retract, are looking for a dedicated, high-quality individual to join our team in the role of Administrative Assistant. The candidate for this role will help with a variety of administrative tasks including documentation, customer service, sales support, data entry, and inventory tracking. These tasks and contributions will help support the administration of our sales and manufacturing of retractable safety gates and accessories. This will be a dynamic role with a variety of growth opportunities which may include involvement in special office or production projects, and collaboration with other parts of our business.
We offer great compensation and full benefits that even many large companies do not offer. Our working environment is one that focuses on team collaboration yet knows the importance and value of balanced independence. This position will be challenging and fulfilling with a high potential for both personal and professional growth. This is not your typical company or position – get ready to learn and grow and contribute to your and the team’s future success!
Smart Retract is a team of hard working, smart, and innovative people focused on growing our business and being an industry leader of creative and highly functional retractable consumer products. We design, develop, manufacture, sell, distribute, and support our entire line of products making for a unique and unmatched supply chain management and business model. Our products are 100% Made in USA, and we ship all over the world, every day.
Skills and Experience
Smart Retract spends a significant amount of time with personnel development and training, and we look at this as one of the best investments we can make for our team. We will provide full training and coaching on the skills and knowledge needed with our products and business processes, however the right candidate for this position will bring with them the following minimum skills and experience:
- Superior communication
- Strong administrative skills
- Driven and accountable for your own responsibilities and results
- Two years or more experience in administrative type roles or activities
- Have taken and benefitted from continuing training, self-improvement, or education supporting your past roles
- Familiarity with online sales
- Understanding of basic home construction and tools, to be able to communicate with customers regarding product installation
- Proficient with using Microsoft Office applications
- Highly organized, with the ability to simplify complicated issues into smaller manageable components to successfully solve problems
- Sees problems as opportunities rather than roadblocks
- Universal focus on quality and understanding of how it helps productivity
- Able to present ideas clearly and persuasively
- Strong verbal, typing, and written skills
- Able to handle challenging situations calmly and in control
- Ambitious and willing to take on challenges
- Doing “hands-on” work feels natural: curious, innovative, seeking knowledge, and oriented towards continual learning
- A strong grasp of the importance of processes, process improvements, and streamlining
- Understanding of what Alignment means and its importance to an organization
If you’re onboard so far and ready to take on a challenging, but very rewarding and growth-oriented role, please send an email to career@SmartRetract.com or call us at 563-588-2530 to submit an application and learn more about joining the Smart Retract team!
***All applications are kept confidential***
Also, visit us at:
Retract-A-Gate.com to learn more about our product lines.