Crescent Electric Supply Co
Posted On 11/22/2022
As an Administrative Assistant at Crescent Electric, you will be responsible for ensuring timely and accurate flow of data and information to meet leadership demands. You will maintain the equipment and supplies necessary for the Distribution Center as well as coordinate usage and support meetings held in the Executive Board Room. Additionally, you will maintain a professional appearance of the office area supporting a cooperative environment with employees throughout the Distribution Center.
- Organize board room meetings, including scheduling, travel arrangements, and catering.
- Secure and assemble any necessary materials in preparation of meetings.
- Perform office functions, such as expense ledgering, freight claims, and document imaging.
- Monitor and oversee the maintenance of board room, office and warehouse equipment, procurement of supplies, computer operations, and janitorial services.
- Assist with supporting employee communication needs such as meetings, trainings, and policies.
- Answer inbound phone calls to schedule delivery appointments, route internal customers to the proper department, and answer any general customer inquiries needed.
- Review and document employee absence-related voicemails and communicate with the Distribution Center Leadership team on absences and daily discrepancies.
- Track, review, and submit employee timecard data.
- Work with the Leadership Team to organize and coordinate monthly employee touch bases.
- Collaborate with Order Resolution Team when needed to investigate problem orders and resolve with parties involved.
- Run daily/weekly reports to measure department efficiencies.
- Gather all necessary fleet receipts and reconcile with credit card charges.
- Greet visitors and maintain build egress management.
- Provide audio-visual communication set-up and support.
- Associate's degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Outlook.
- Proficient in general computer usage, to include Microsoft Office programs.
- Demonstrated ability to be a self-starter and work independently.
- Demonstrated ability to use strong attention to detail with a high level of accuracy.
Total Rewards and Benefits
Crescent Electric's compensation package includes an array of top-tier benefit options, including:
- Eligibility for health, and dental, vision coverage, 401(k) plan, and flexible spending accounts, subject to plan terms.
- Eligibility for company-paid benefits such as life insurance, short-term disability, long-term care, and Employee Assistance Program, subject to applicable waiting periods.
- Excused Absence time off and Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Company-paid holidays.
- Other benefits for which you may be eligible includes supplemental life insurance, hospital indemnity, and accident and critical illness benefits with cancer coverage.
- Eligibility: Employees are eligible for health, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits on the first of the month following 30 days of employment. Employees who are 21 years of age or older will be automatically enrolled in the company’s 401(k) plan once they achieve 90 days of employment.
Family Owned. Culture of Quality. Opportunities to Advance.
Crescent is transforming and we are on a mission to power the communities we serve through teamwork and relentless customer focus. We have a vision of uncompromising teamwork committed to becoming the industry leader for our employees, suppliers, and shareholders. At Crescent, you will have the opportunity to develop professionally, grow personally and have the flexibility to balance your life's priorities. Let's serve together. Let's power our communities together. Let's become THE industry leaders...together.
Crescent Electric Supply is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates are subject to pre-employment assessments, Motor Vehicle Record review, criminal background checks, references check, and a post-offer drug screen.