Assembly- 1st Shift-40 hour work week!
Bodine Electric Company
Posted On 09/05/2023
Hours: Monday-Thursday 6:00am-3:00pm and Friday 6:00am-12:00pm with UNLIMITED Voluntary Overtime!
Assemblers are responsible for executing production requirements for manufacturing and handling of various motor components and/or finished product. This position performs machine work and assembly of motor components or finished product while meeting production goals set for each task. Assemblers perform Set-up of area production or test equipment as well as meeting all quality standards. Participates in maintaining the company’s quality system and adheres to standard operating procedures as applicable.
- High school diploma or general education development (GED) required.
- Ability to use measuring equipment such as calipers, micrometers and various gauges.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Ability to use production information systems
- Competitive pay
- Clean, family owned, friendly
- Medical, dental, vision, life & disability
- 401(k) with company match
- 12 paid holidays
- Vacation after 30 days
- Opportunities for advancement
- Climate controlled facility
- Unlimited voluntary overtime
Please visit www.bodine-electric.com/careers for more information or call 563-690-5924!