Assistant Fulfillment Project Coordinator Internship
Colony Brands, Inc.
Posted On 02/23/2023
The Assistant Fulfillment Project Coordinator internship will begin in June and end in December 2023.
What You’ll Do:
The Assistant Fulfillment Project Coordinator will work with the Assistant Managers on the coordination of all slotting procedures for the picking area and make strategic placement decisions to better utilize the facility. In addition you will be responsible for:
• Making logistic placement decisions to better utilize the product
• Maintaining and updating several WMS reports
• Project Planning for picking and packing job functions
What It Takes:
This role requires highly driven individuals with the ability to give clear and concise instructions with a strong knowledge of supervisory procedures and concepts. Ideally you will be working towards an Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Logistics, Production or Operations Management, Industrial Technology Management, Business Management, General Management or related majors. In addition internship applicants must:
• Be Junior or Senior standing, recent graduates may be considered
• Have a cumulative GPA of 2.80 or higher
• Possess excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
• Be able to communicate effectively with a variety of personality types
• Have the ability to effectively motivate temporary employees
This position is not eligible for remote work and would require you to work onsite at our Sun Prairie Fulfillment Center in Sun Prairie, WI for the duration of your internship.
Please note this position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.
Colony Brands, Inc. is one of North America's largest, multi-channel, direct-marketing companies. The company maintains an extensive portfolio of affiliates, brands, and products ranging from cheese and petit fours to apparel and kitchen appliances, while maintaining its roots as a private, customer-centric business based in Monroe, WI. We're financially sound, yet our success is not just defined by our profits; it's about living our Core Values, giving our employees the opportunity for growth and providing a better place to live and work! To that end, Colony Brands generously supports the communities we work in and offer many benefits and programs that support the well-being of our employees.
- Paid Opportunities - This is a paid opportunity to explore your career! All Interns are paid a competitive wage for their field.
- Relocation/Housing – $1,000.00 to assist with housing costs for students relocating/coming from more than 50 miles away to their work site.
- Employee Discounts - Our employee sales program offers employee discounts on items ordered from our fine catalogs and selected Outlet Store. Discounts range from 45% to 50% off.
- Time Off - We all need a little down time and all Interns enjoy paid time off during their internship.
- Gym Membership Reimbursements - Receive up to $50 per month toward a gym membership at local YMCA/YWCAs.
- Health Insurance - Interns are offered Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Business Casual Dress Code - Jeans are allowed year-round!
- Performance Updates - We provide interns with useful feedback regarding their performance throughout their internship. A formal mid-performance appraisal and final appraisal will be given.
- Training - We provide all interns with the necessary hands-on training to make their internship experience successful.
- R. Kubly Family Foundation - The foundation will pay for your graduate or professional schooling in return for a commitment to live and work in Monroe, WI after you graduate. Visit www.rkublyfamilyfoundation.org for more details