Bimbo Bakeries USA
Posted On 02/28/2023
Have you ever enjoyed Arnold®, Brownberry® or Oroweat® bread? A Thomas’® English muffin or bagel? Or perhaps snacked on a Sara Lee®, Entenmann’s® or Marinela® cake or donut? If the answer is yes, then you know Bimbo Bakeries USA!
Bimbo Bakeries USA is part of Grupo Bimbo, the world’s largest baking company with operations in 33 countries. Bimbo Bakeries USA (BBU) employs 20,000 associates across the U.S. in bakeries, sales centers, corporate offices and on sales routes to ensure our consumers have the freshest products to feed their families at every meal. But our associates come to work for much more – the chance to feed their own lives through exciting work that offers the opportunity to make a real difference in their professional and personal lives every day.
***Sign-On Bonus of $500***
Bimbo Bakeries USA, one of the nation’s fastest growing producers and distributors of fresh, high quality baked goods including Sara Lee, Entenmann's, Thomas', Arnold, Brownberry and Boboli, has an excellent opportunity for a Bakery Helper.
Perform various entry-level positions. Duties will include:
• Load and unload pans from production line.
• Stack and unstack pans
• Load and unload oven and/or proof box.
• Dump waste buckets
• Assist with other positions as assigned by supervisor.
• May fill in for absent positions in production or packaging areas.
• Take appropriate action to ensure the integrity and sustained certification of food safety and food quality system.
• Responsible for reporting and taking any necessary action to prevent food safety and food quality problems from occurring.
• Responsible for following and enforcing procedures outlined in the Food Safety Plan and the Food Quality Plan and any other programs that support the SQF system and other 3rd party audits.
• Other duties as assigned.
High school diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
• Able to communicate and work effectively with all employees
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment and must also adapt to
• frequent changes that occur on the production line.
• Able to lift up to 50 pounds, stack, and/or carry pans, ingredient
• containers, etc.
• Have the ability to stand and/or stoop for the full shift.
• Willing to work irregular and/or rotating shifts.
• Working holidays and weekends is frequently required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans [or Vets]
Bimbo Bakeries USA is an equal opportunity employer with a policy that provides equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, disability, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, reassignment, layoff, discharge, education, training and all other working conditions. To further the principle of equal employment opportunity, Bimbo Bakeries USA has developed affirmative action plans for minorities and women, qualified individuals with disabilities, and Vietnam-era and special disabled veterans and other protected veterans.