Billing & Credit Analyst/Accounts Receivable
Bodine Electric Company
Posted On 08/29/2023
Bodine Electric Company is a family-owned company and is the leader in the design and manufacture of fractional horsepower gear motors for the power transmission and motion control industry. For over 118 years, Bodine’s passion has been delivering high performance solutions to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s) with the most demanding applications.
We are looking for a Billing & Credit Analyst to join our accounting team! The primary functions may include the following: billing, credit, cash receipts, accounts payable, and bank reconciliations. Occasional functions may include payroll and performing timely monthly close activities.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Billing and collection of customer receivables
- Entering and paying vendor invoices in a timely and accurate manner.
- Analyze credit worthiness of new customers and payment experiences of existing customers.
- Credit decisions for all customers
- Interface with customers, vendors, auditors, banks, customer service information services, operations, and/or company management
- Prepare monthly commission reports
Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications
- Organized and reliable
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to manager time and meet deadlines
- Able to use company information systems and EDI systems
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality
Experience and Education
- Associates degree or 2 year’s experience preferred
- Competitive pay
- Clean, friendly family-owned environment
- Medical, dental, vision, life & disability
- 401(k) with company match
- 12 paid holidays
- Vacation after 30 days
- Climate controlled facility
Please visit www.bodine-electric.com/careers for more information or call 563-690-5915!