Bowling Desk Clerk
Diamond Jo Casino
Posted On 01/16/2023
- Operation of control desk by issuing lanes to open play guest, turn lanes on/off for leagues and tournaments.
- Communicate clearly on the telephone , call box and PA Systems
- Monitor area for disruptive behavior or misuse of lanes or equipment.
- Promote leagues and center events to guests.
- Fulfill all duties of the Score Assistant when needed.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Must be 18 years or older
- High School Education Preferred
- Basic knowledge of bowling and cash handling
- Basic computer skills, working knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary certifications and/or licenses as required by local gaming regulations.