Business / Personal Insurance Sales Specialist
Posted On 05/13/2022
TRICOR Insurance has been a locally owned and operated agency since 1945. Today, TRICOR has 28 locations across Wisconsin and one in Dubuque, IA.
We don’t just sell insurance—our calling, really, is to impact the businesses, individuals, families and communities where we live and work. We’re seeking an exceptional Business/Personal Insurance Specialist to join our sales team at our Prairie du Chien location.
What we’re looking for in a high performing Business/Personal Insurance Specialist who is/can:
- Responsible for creating, identifying & pursuing organic business opportunities by way of referrals, current clients and warm leads.
- Systematically analyze the customer’s business /personal needs, understanding the priorities of multiple stakeholders in an organization, and effectively present our value to the customer in a multitude of ways such as Face-to-Face, Phone, Email, and more.
- Strong demonstrated communication skills, people skills and networking skills- Someone that can think on their feet and relate to different people
- Educate and assist with applications, marketing, and quoting with existing clients, carriers and other regional TRICOR PRM’s across departments with referrals.
- Coordinate renewal meetings with clients (review existing policies).
- Document by sharing your client needs with Teammates and in TRICOR’s management system.
- Establish & maintain close contact with insurance carrier/underwriters to maximize effectiveness with clients.
- You are equipped to function in a competitive environment where self-discipline and time management are a necessity
- Characteristics and qualities of collaboration, coach-able, innate willingness to learn new skills and operating procedures, make sense of complex customer issues, and effectively and efficiently problem solve for successful customer outcomes and you are effective at strategizing and building quality prospecting pipelines
- You grow and maintain a high-level of product and value-add services knowledge
- You build key employee relationships with our top local, regional and national carriers
Our Culture is also built upon people who are:
- Driven by knowing their most important role is to help make our clients protect what is most important and add value to their overall business success
- Dedicated to giving our clients a best in class experience
- Committed to never stop learning. You are the expert others look to for advice
- Obsessed with accomplishing goals, and use teamwork to drive innovation
Our Compensation & Benefits: The position compensation is 100% commission or a commission + a salary with a draw depending on experience. We offer health, dental, life and vision insurance, as well as voluntary benefits such as life insurance, critical illness and long term are, paid-time off and a retirement plan with employer match. Misc. Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related area of business, finance and economics; or two or more years of related sales experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficiency with MS office software products; Applied Systems Epic software is preferred
- Daily travel
Apply today if you want:
- To be inspired
- To solve customer problems
- To enjoy the freedom and responsibility to continually bring your talent, knowledge, passion and dedication to your job
- To feel empowered to make decisions, share information and to try new things
- To take personal responsibility to help our communities thrive
We value diversity and believe forming teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is the key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and different industries to apply. To apply visit our TRICOR Careers page at www.tricorinsurance.com/tricor-careers.
Come join us, and find out what the best work of your career could be like!
TRICOR – we work hard, we have fun and we stay humble!