Sedona Staffing Services
Posted On 01/29/2024
- Safely operate and maintain assigned commercial vehicles.
- Transport goods and materials to various destinations in a timely and efficient manner.
- Adhere to all traffic laws and regulations.
- Conduct pre-trip and post-trip inspections to ensure the safety and functionality of the vehicle.
- Maintain accurate logs and records of deliveries and pickups.
- Assist with unloading of cargo when necessary (must be able to operate pallet jack and or forklift
- Valid CDL (Commercial Driver's License) Class A, Class B or Class C with a clean driving record.
- Knowledge of DOT regulations and safety procedures.
- Ability to lift and carry heavy objects when required.
- A commitment and dependability to the team as a whole