Central Dispatch Intern
Posted On 06/03/2022
Trucking Dispatch Operation (Internship)
Work, learn, and earn at a strong, stable, growing company that will “Go the Distance” with you. Foodliner, Inc., a subsidiary of the McCoy Group, is one of the largest bulk food grade carriers in the country and a Transport Topics Top 100 carrier.
We have Internship opportunities at our corporate Foodliner Central Dispatch operation in Dubuque, Iowa. Using a team approach our Central Dispatch supports freight movements throughout North America by coordinating with drivers, customers, and Terminal Managers.
- Assist Fleet Managers in Central Dispatch Operations
- Internship of 15-20 hours per week in the fall of 2021 with potential to extend into the spring of 2022
- Hours could be days, weekends, or after normal business hours
- Will work with intern to schedule around college class responsibilities
- Prefer a sophomore or junior with business and/or transportation/logistics focus
- If needed, will work with intern on college credit for work experience
- Fair compensation while you learn
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer – Qualified women, minorities and people with disabilities encouraged to apply.