Certified Nursing Assistant or Caregiver/Nurse Aide (non-certified) FT or PT All Shifts
Sisters of the Presentation
Posted On 08/18/2022
CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT (CNA) and CAREGIVER/NURSE AIDE (non-certified) Part-Time Positions: 1st Shift (6-10:30am), 2nd Shift (2-10pm), 3rd Shift (10pm-6am)
- Promote well-being through meaningful relationship building while providing support, friendship and kindness to each of the community members.
- Provide maintenance and restorative care services in an appropriate, competent, compassionate manner to assist and empower sisters.
- In order to assist sisters with daily living, health and wellness, this position requires a positive, caring, relational disposition; an interest in the well-being of others; the ability to organize work, establish priorities and perform tasks accurately, neatly and thoroughly while managing time effectively.
- Maintain the comfort, privacy and dignity of sisters in caregiving responsibilities.
The C.N.A. must have a valid CNA certification and be active on the Iowa C.N.A. registry (or willing to register).
The Caregiver is a non-certified position. Some experience working with the geriatric population preferred.
High school diploma or GED required.
JOIN OUR TEAM!
- Paid 30-minute meal period and 2 - 15 minute breaks for 8 hour shifts.
- Competitive wages.
- PT positions offer paid vacation and sick time; dental and vision insurances; Simple IRA with employer match; and voluntary benefits.
- Excellent staffing ratio in a non-regulated home environment providing care for women religious.
Qualified applicants are encouraged to visit our website and complete an application online at https://dbqpbvms.org/contact-us/employment.