CRNA - Earn $300k+ year! Exciting Anesthesia Practice, Beautiful Midwest City!
Posted On 11/21/2023
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
- Earn $300,000+ per year!
- Generous residency stipend or commencement bonus!
- Enjoy robust benefits package including healthcare & med/mal coverage.
- Receive $25,000+ in pre-tax company paid retirement plan contributions annually!
Medical Associates Clinic is seeking exceptional Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists (CRNAs) to join our long standing, successful multi-specialty group practice. As the area’s leading healthcare organization dedicated to providing the highest quality patient care, we offer a unique opportunity for CRNAs who are passionate about their profession and strive for excellence in anesthesia practice. Medical Associates Clinic has over 180 providers and has been delivering excellent care to the Dubuque region for 100 years.
Job Summary: As a CRNA at Medical Associates you will play a pivotal role in our mission to deliver outstanding anesthesia services while enjoying a fulfilling work-life balance. We understand the importance of quality family time and are committed to supporting it through a predictable schedule communicated well in advance. Our shifts include a monthly average of 15 scheduled daytime weekday shifts and 1 weekend day shift. Call rotation is 1 in 15 for primary call and 1 in 15 for backup call. Unless you choose to pick up more you’ll enjoy an average of more than 10 days off per month allowing you to plan and enjoy your personal time. Additionally, you have the flexibility to pick up extra shifts for extra compensation if interested which will be made simple via QGenda.
Locations and Cases: You will have the opportunity to work at two locations, both conveniently located just 10 minutes apart: Tri-State Surgery Center and MercyOne Hospital. These facilities perform a diverse range of cases including general, urology, ortho, podiatry, ENT and OB to keep your skills sharp. This variety ensures a stimulating and rewarding work experience, enhancing your professional growth and expertise.
Quality of Life and Rewards: At Medical Associates, we prioritize the quality of life of our team members. You will be supported by a dedicated 24/7 Hospitalist team, providing comprehensive care and collaboration when needed. Our commitment to creating a positive work environment extends beyond the walls of our facilities. Dubuque, Iowa is well known for offering an exceptional quality of life and ample opportunities for personal and professional fulfillment.
Competitive Compensation Model: We value the contributions of our CRNAs and offer a competitive compensation package that recognizes your expertise and dedication. Our compensation model includes:
- Top Quartile Compensation
- Pay for every shift worked, ensuring you are fairly compensated for your time and skills.
- Call availability pay - regardless of whether you are called in or not - recognizing your commitment to patient care and availability.
- Hourly call-in pay for time worked on call, ensuring that your efforts are acknowledged and rewarded.
- Generous amount of unscheduled time, allowing you to recharge and maintain a healthy work-life balance.
Comprehensive Benefits Package: As a full-time employee at Medical Associates, you will enjoy a comprehensive benefits package designed to support your well-being and provide financial security. Some of the benefits we offer include:
- Comprehensive health insurance with the area’s best providers
- Strong 401k/profit-sharing plan, providing financial security and planning for your future.
- Medical and dependent care flex spending accounts, helping you manage healthcare expenses efficiently.
- Sick/short-term disability/long-term disability coverage, for financial security.
- Flexible dental coverage with the providers of your choosing.
- Administering various types of anesthesia to patients of all ages and medical backgrounds.
- Monitoring patients' vital signs, anesthesia levels, and overall well-being throughout surgical procedures.
- Collaborating closely with surgeons, physicians, and other medical professionals to ensure optimal patient outcomes.
- Educating patients and their families about the anesthesia process, potential risks, and post-anesthetic care.
- Participating in the development and implementation of anesthesia policies and protocols.
- Maintaining accurate documentation of patient information, anesthesia plans, and medication administration.
Dubuque Community Overview:
Dubuque, Iowa is located along the scenic wooded bluffs overlooking the Mississippi River. Named Forbes “#1 Best Small City to Raise a Family” and Kiplinger’s 10 Great Places to Live”, Dubuque has one of the finest school systems in the country and offers extensive performing arts, sports, and other fun activities for children. Dubuque has something for everyone from downhill ski resorts, miles of hiking and biking trails, talented local symphony, excellent community theatre, boating opportunities and two Smithsonian-affiliated museums. www.youcanbegreathere.com and www.traveldubuque.com
Join our team of talented CRNAs and make a difference in the lives of our patients every day.
Apply now to become a part of Medical Associates exceptional anesthesia department and contribute to our mission of providing outstanding healthcare services in a compassionate and patient-centered manner.
Reaching - Extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction.
Standing - Particularly for sustained periods of time.
Lifting - Raising objects from a lower to a higher position or moving objects horizontally from position-to-position. This factor is important if it occurs to a considerable degree and requires the substantial use of the upper extremities and back muscles.
Fingering - Picking, pinching, typing or otherwise working, primarily with fingers rather than with the whole hand or arm as in handling.
Grasping - Applying pressure to an object with the fingers and palm.
Feeling - Perceiving attributes of objects, such as size, shape, temperature or texture by touching with skin, particularly that of fingertips.
Talking - Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word. Those activities in which they must convey detailed or important spoken instructions to other workers accurately, loudly or quickly.
Hearing - Perceiving the nature of sound with or without correction. Ability to receive detailed information through oral communication and to make fine discriminations in sound, such as when making fine adjustments on machined parts.
Vision - 20 / 40 or better in the best eye with or without correction.
Medium Work - Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 20 pounds of force frequently, and/or 10 pounds force constantly to move objects.
Subject to Physical Hazards - Includes a variety of physical conditions, such as proximity to moving mechanical parts, electrical current, working on scaffolding and high places, exposure to high heat or exposure to chemicals.
Medical Associates Clinic & Health Plans is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, age, national origin, marital status, parental status, disability, veteran status, or other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.