Child Care Assistant - Wed/Thurs/Fri 3-Day Work Week
Hills & Dales
Posted On 12/01/2023
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND TRAINING
- Must be 18 years of age or older. Person's 16 years of age or older will be considered, based on hours available.
- One year minimum experience in an early childhood setting is preferred, or a strong desire to work with young children may be considered.
- Free from a conviction or prior employment history of child or resident abuse or dependent adult abuse.
- Must complete CPR, First Aid, Universal Precautions, Mandatory Reporting, Better Kid Care NSO, and Essentials Child Care Preservice Series in the first three months of employment and 10 contact hours of child related training annually.
- Valid driver's license and ability to drive agency vehicles, as assigned.