Hirschbach Motor Lines, Inc.
Posted On 05/19/2022
As a Claims Coordinator you will be taking on a career path that is both challenging and rewarding! You will perform tasks to support staff in processing claims. You will be responsible for logging and filing incoming claims, along with managing correspondence, phone calls, process claim reports, engage with drivers, and maintain other claims processing procedures. This role requires an individual with strong communication and relationship-building skills, who strives for results in an efficient and effective manner, in a fast-paced, friendly environment. Being in claims is an interesting, rewarding, and fun career with many opportunities at Hirschbach!
What you will do:
- Adjust physical damage claims on Hirschbach equipment including unreported damage claims.
- Communicate with the Claims team as well as the Safety/Compliance team (and others as necessary) on any relevant items.
- Communicate with insurance carriers and agencies regarding accidents as necessary.
- Discuss accidents, damage, preventability and processes with commercial vehicle operators.
- Reporting of claims and accidents as necessary.
- Updating and posting payments for repairs.
- High school diploma or equivalent, paired with relevant professional experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in Transportation/Logistics/Supply Chain, or a related field is preferred.
- Ability to process information with high levels of accuracy and energy.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload.
- Computer proficiency and ability to navigate between multiple programs.
- Demonstrates an "All In to Win" attitude and displays self-motivation and a strong desire to learn within an unpredictable and demanding environment.
What's Your Drive?
EOE. Offer of employment is contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and background check.