Express Employment Professionals
Posted On 06/23/2022
Express Employment is seeking candidates for a Computer Operations role. The Computer Operations role will operate computer and peripheral equipment to process data by performing a variety of duties. The Computer Operations also supervises Computer Operators working same shift and helps delegate work flow.
- Responsible for operations of AS/400 system peripheral equipment and Fiserv core software for a single shift.
- Recommends changes in work flow to increase efficiency of data center.
- Monitors daily check-off sheets for completion.
- Provides on-call support for data center.
- Updates procedures and documentation.
- Assists in hardware or software upgrades including testing.
- Assists in maintaining the physical integrity of the data center.
- Serve on IS Business Recovery Team.
- Enters commands and operates computer and peripheral equipment such as tape drive, printer, data communications equipment, to integrate and operate equipment.
- Loads peripheral equipment with selected materials such as tapes and printer paper for operating runs.
- Observes peripheral equipment and error messages displayed on monitor of terminal to detect faulty output or machine stoppage.
- Associates Degree in computer related field from 2 year college or technical school
- Minimum 3 years experience related experience or training
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience
Full time, 40 hours per week
Evaluation to hire
Interested? Send your resume to Molly.firstname.lastname@example.org or submit an online application on Expresspros.com!