Construction Enablement Program Manager
Crescent Electric Supply Co
Posted On 07/17/2023
As the Construction Enablement Program Manager at Crescent Electric, you will partner with industrial and construction leadership to build out role-based enablement plans that include competencies, tools, processes, content, and other relevant resources. You will build and deploy competency plans, tools, and training, as well as developing tools to assess competency. In this role, you will work closely with the Director of Sales Enablement, as well as other key stakeholders across the organization, to ensure that all enablement initiatives align with the company's objectives and are executed effectively.
- Partner with industrial and construction leadership to build out role-based enablement plans (competency, tools, processes, content, etc.).
- Build and deploy competency plans that align with the enablement strategy. Develop competency tools and training programs that support the enablement plans.
- Create and maintain enablement content that aligns with the enablement plans.
- Develop tools to assess competency and track progress against the enablement plans.
- Effectively communicate enablement plans and progress to relevant stakeholders. Provide regular reporting on the effectiveness of enablement programs and initiatives.
- Continuously improve enablement programs by collecting and analyzing feedback from stakeholders.
- Stay up-to-date on industry best practices for sales enablement and incorporate them into our enablement plans.
- Project management skills, including the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Analytical skills and the ability to use data to drive decision-making.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Effective organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor's degree in business, sales, engineering, marketing or related field.
- 5+ years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous knowledge of wholesale electrical distribution industry and construction projects
- Valid driver's license and driving record that meets company requirements.
Total Rewards and Benefits
Crescent Electric's compensation package includes an array of top-tier benefit options, including:
- Eligibility for health, and dental, vision coverage, 401(k) plan, and flexible spending accounts, subject to plan terms.
- Eligibility for company-paid benefits such as life insurance, short-term disability, long-term care, and Employee Assistance Program, subject to applicable waiting periods.
- Excused Absence time off and Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Company-paid holidays.
- Other benefits for which you may be eligible includes supplemental life insurance, hospital indemnity, and accident and critical illness benefits with cancer coverage.
- Eligibility: Employees are eligible for health, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits on the first of the month following 30 days of employment. Employees who are 21 years of age or older will be automatically enrolled in the company’s 401(k) plan once they achieve 90 days of employment.
Family Owned. Culture of Quality. Opportunities to Advance.
Crescent is transforming and we are on a mission to power the communities we serve through teamwork and relentless customer focus. We have a vision of uncompromising teamwork committed to becoming the industry leader for our employees, suppliers, and shareholders. At Crescent, you will have the opportunity to develop professionally, grow personally and have the flexibility to balance your life's priorities. Let's serve together. Let's power our communities together. Let's become THE industry leaders...together.
Crescent Electric Supply is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer. Crescent Electric Supply does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, race, national origin, gender, religion, marital status, disability, veteran, military status, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law. Veterans and military spouses are highly encouraged to apply. We recognize and value the unique strengths of the military community in supporting our mission to serve those who have served. Candidates are subject to pre-employment assessments, Motor Vehicle Record review, criminal background checks, references check, and a post-offer drug screen.