Construction Project Manager
Conlon Construction Co.
Posted On 11/23/2023
Established in 1903, Conlon Construction Co. is a fourth-generation, family-owned commercial construction company headquartered in Dubuque, Iowa. Conlon offers numerous contracting options to service clients’ needs throughout the United States, including Pre-Construction Services, General Construction, Construction Management, Building Maintenance, Historic Preservation, and Store Fixturing. Our diverse portfolio and long-term client history make us a sought-after employer. Conlon is committed to creating and fostering long-term relationships with our employees and the communities in which we live and work.
The Project Manager plans, schedule, coordinate and budget construction and maintenance of structures, facilities, and systems. Participate in the conceptual design and development of projects and oversee its organization, budgeting, scheduling and implementation.
Responsibilities can include but are not limited to:
- Develop and implement the objectives, methods, and resources of short and long-range construction projects
- Act as a liaison between architects, engineer, owner’s representative and site supervision
- Direct and coordinate the accounting, budgeting, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and billing operations, including providing administrative and technical supervision to site supervisors
- Determine the appropriate construction methods and schedule all required construction site activities into logical, specific steps, budgeting the time required to meet established deadlines
- Oversee the completion of all construction in accordance with the engineers and architects drawings, specifications and prevailing building code
- Complete work within specifications of OSHA, state and local building code, and other regulatory compliance
- Duties may vary depending on job and project team
Conlon Construction Co. offers the following benefits to Project Managers:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401K with Company Match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
Conlon Construction Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, all employment offers are contingent upon results of a post offer drug screen and driving record check.