Construction Project Superintendent
Conlon Construction Co.
Posted On 11/23/2023
Established in 1903, Conlon Construction Co. is a fourth-generation, family-owned commercial construction company headquartered in Dubuque, Iowa. Conlon offers numerous contracting options to service clients’ needs throughout the United States, including Pre-Construction Services, General Construction, Construction Management, Building Maintenance, Historic Preservation, and Store Fixturing. Our diverse portfolio and long-term client history make us a sought-after employer. Conlon is committed to creating and fostering long-term relationships with our employees and the communities in which we live and work.
The Project Superintendent will manage day to day construction operations on a wide variety of projects throughout their career. Experience with commercial concrete projects is a plus.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Overall management designated projects including safety, project scheduling, quality control, financial management and manpower
- Participate in preconstruction subcontractor meetings
- Work with all stakeholders to understand schedule changes
- Effectively communicate project changes and their implementation
- Maintain a clean and safe physical environment
- Financial monitoring and reporting responsibilities, in conjunction with the Project Manager
- Management reporting of labor and supervision costs
- Coach, mentor and lead project personnel in matters of construction practices and techniques
Conlon Construction Co. offers the following benefits to its Project Superintendents:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401K with Company Match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Company Vehicle
Conlon Construction Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, all employment offers are contingent upon results of a post offer drug screen and driving record check.