Corporate Safety Office Assistant
Posted On 09/18/2023
Job Status: Full Time
FLSA Status: Hourly Non-Exempt
Reports To: Safety Admin Supervisor
Work Schedule: 1st Shift; Monday-Friday
Amount of Travel Required: 0%
Positions Supervised: None
The Safety Support position provides support to the Safety Director and VP of Technical Services to ensure all projects are organized and completed with attention to detail.
- The Leader in food-industry-related contract sanitation and food safety
- Over $1 Billion in sales with an excellent history of organic and acquisition growth
- Over 17 thousand team members throughout North America
- Corporate headquarters in Kieler, Wisconsin with team members working in over 400 customer plants throughout North America
To be the leading food safety solutions company that owns the standard of health and safety for our PSSI family and brand protection for our partners.
- Safety: We are committed to the health and safety of our team members and set the standard of food safety for the protection of our customers’ products and brands.
- Integrity: We speak with candor, act with transparency, follow through on our commitments and abide by our principles and values.
- Team: We respect and value our team members, embrace diversity, and invest in their development through coaching and training.
- Customer Focus: We strive to exceed our internal and external customers’ expectations through open communication, relationships, and continuous improvement.
- Achievement: We manage our business to provide opportunities and stability for our team members, and bring value to our customers, owners, and the communities we serve.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/JOB DUTIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Maintains ISNetworld On-Line Contractor Management System and training systems for required clients, including annual updates.
- Coordinate First Aid/CPR/AED and PIT Training for PSSI sites.
- Track and monitor training documentation, permits, reclassification forms, and meter calibration for PSSI sites cleaning confined spaces.
- Oversee employee training database including monthly updates to PSSI sites.
- Maintains & tracks annual training forms, which includes data entry, tracking, running, sending, and maintaining databases.
- Coordinate Hearing conservation including tracking sound test completions and audiometric testing.
- Manage OSHA events on SalesForce, including opening, updating information, and uploading documents.
- Send and audit contractor qualification packets.
- Maintain SOP’s for assigned job duties.
- Other job duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of Salesforce and ADP
This position would require you to work in a small office environment with cubicles and many peers nearby at all times.