University of Dubuque
Posted On 09/27/2022
Are you looking for a new career? Are you interested in continuing your education for little to nothing? Do you have a child looking to enter college and want to avoid tuition costs? The University of Dubuque is a growing faith based University that is seeking Custodians.
The University of Dubuque offers a competitive wage and an excellent benefits package.
- 4 weeks paid vacation, 12 paid sick days, and 14 paid holidays
- Free tuition for employee, spouse, and dependents
- Retirement match- dollar for dollar up to 5% with eligible match up to 7%
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance and long-term disability
- Childcare center on-campus
- Maintain cleanliness of campus buildings
- Vacuum, sweep, and mop floors
- Deep clean bathrooms- showers, stools, tile, etc.
- Wash walls and windows
- Empty trash
- Assist with event set-up
- Operate floor and carpet machines
- Perform other duties as assigned in support of the University’s Mission
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Ability to bend, stoop, and kneel
- Must be able to lift at least 40 lbs.
- Ability to climb a 6’ ladder
- Must be able to stand on your feet for long periods of time
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to pass a background screening
To apply with a growing faith based University for the Custodian position, please submit a cover letter, resume, three professional references, and UD employment application, located on our website, to HR@dbq.edu or to the Director of Human Resources, at the University of Dubuque, 2000 University Avenue, Dubuque, IA 52001.
Applications from qualified persons with diverse backgrounds and cultures, including women and persons of color, are welcomed. AA/EEO