Customer Service – Hybrid Work Schedule Available!
MedOne Pharmacy Benefit Solutions
Posted On 12/16/2022
As Member Advocate, you will be a key frontline representative to our members, pharmacies and healthcare providers regarding their pharmacy benefits. This position requires exceptional communication skills via telephone and written correspondence in addition to strong organizational skills. If this describes you, then we welcome your application!
- Member Advocates are the primary source of information for members via telephone or in writing
- Ability to navigate in multiple systems while interacting with members.
- Ensure delivery of excellent customer service through communication and cross-functional teamwork with other internal departments
- Support the administrative and clinical operations of the organization
- Demonstrate strong organizational, excellent verbal and written communication skills with emphasis on attention to detail
- Practical application of pharmacy benefit management, including pharmaceutical drugs and drug therapies
- Ability to demonstrate active listening and be able to handle difficult conversations
- 1-2 years minimum of customer service experience
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Must obtain certification as a pharmacy technician within one year of being placed in position
- Excellent customer service skills
- Work well in a team environment
- Must be flexible with scheduling (rotating Saturdays, evenings, and on-call scheduling)
- Must be timely, dependable and must notify supervisor of schedule changes
- Full-time, hourly position
- Corporate Office – Dubuque
- A hybrid work schedule is available once you complete the 90 day new hire probation.
Highly Preferred Experience & Skills:
- Background in pharmacy or other related health care fields
- Understand concepts of pharmacy benefit management operations
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance
- Matching 401K Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays and Birthdays
- Gym Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Career Growth Opportunities