Posted On 01/27/2024
Participate in the achievement of team and departmental goals and objectives to fulfill the Audience Development targets. Maintain thorough and up-to-date records as it pertains to customer service for print and digital subscribers and classified clients. Provide support for team members and co-workers.
- Model a customer comes first environment with pro-active commitment to internal and external customer service.
- Provide customer service both over the counter, on-line via email, and on the telephone, mobile/target
- Proactively work to increase the number of print and digital subscribers to all TH Media products. This may include, but not limited to, outbound sales calls by telephone and email.
- Provide online support for all community publishing products and services with both traditional products and newer technology.
- Troubleshoot basic technical issues with customers.
- Assist Supervisor/Manager in sales reporting and other departmental matters relating to customer service, outbound sales and classified sales.
- Credit card compliance/Identity theft.
- Self-directed education on company products, services and new technology.
- Perform general office duties; sort incoming mail, process outgoing mail, greeting and announcing visitors.
- Actively participates in the Great Game of Business.
- Other job-related duties as assigned.
Behavior: Conducts self in manner that enhances the public image of the company. Polite phone manner. Behaves within the core values of our company. Interacts well with other co-workers. Dependable. Professional.
Skills: Above average communication, organization and time management, able to follow-through to a solution, attention to detail. Ability to communicate clear and concise instructions, verbally and in writing, at the consumerâs level of understanding. Ability to work in a face-paced environment, open to change and willingness to be flexible. Sales experience preferred, with emphasis on telephone sales.
Knowledge: High school diploma or equivalent. Familiar with various technology devices such as computers, tablets and mobile phones. Previous customer service more then 1-2 years, office administration and computer experience required. Working knowledge of MS Office products and the Internet required. Experience in outbound phone sales a plus.