Customer Service Representative - Monticello, IA
Innovative Ag Services
Posted On 06/23/2022
Primary Objective: To provide customer service and accurate accounting functions at the location for the benefit of IAS and its member owners.
The following duties are typical for this job. These are not to be construed as exclusive or all inclusive.
- Report to assigned workplace at time specified; report late arrivals or absences to supervisor prior to start time
- Conduct counter sales and process incoming calls in a friendly, courteous manner
- Conduct weighing of grain and farm supply products; grading of incoming grain
- Processing of daily location grain tickets
- Entry of work orders on both feed and agronomy
- Provide marketing assistance to grain customers
- Communication of grain transactions and transportation needs
- Complete daily edits of counter and feed invoicing
- Complete billing of agronomy products and services from the location
- Inventory control, physical count and accurate billing
- Daily deposit of receivables
- Processing bill of lading on feed and fertilizer receipts; keep perpetual inventory of fertilizer products
- Accept and carry out any other assigned tasks by Location Manager
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Displays a high level of initiative, effort, and commitment towards completing assignments efficiently.
- Ability to organize, deal with change effectively, and work on multiple tasks concurrently.
- Basic computer skills
- Strong people skills, good phone etiquette, follows directions, meets deadlines.
Physical Requirements/Environmental Adaptability:
- Requires static strength to occasionally lift, push, pull, or carry objects with a minimum weight of 50 pounds. Also flexibility to bend, stretch, twist, or reach with your body, arms, and/or legs. Also trunk strength and ability to use abdominal and lower back muscles to support part of the body repeatedly or continuously over time. Some tasks involve repetitive motion.
- Agricultural Environment – Possible exposure to seasonal weather, outdoor conditions, and agriculture products.
- Personal Protective Equipment may be required for some tasks.