Simon’s Trucking Inc.
Posted On 05/31/2023
Our technicians perform repairs and preventative maintenance on our fleet of equipment. They serve a vital role in ensuring our equipment is ready to go at all times in order to serve our customers.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, rebuild, replace and complete all required repairs on diesel equipment, this will include – air, hydraulic, electrical, tires, etc.
- Communicate issues to maintenance coordinators
- Perform preventative maintenance
- Inspect the overall condition of equipment to ensure that they meet U.S. Department of Transportation’s safety requirements
- Compile inspection reports detailing their findings
- Track all parts and materials used in repairs or replacements.
- Ensure the final work product meets quality standards
- Maintain a safe and clean work area for co-workers
- Complete documentation of all repair orders
- All other duties assigned
- Diesel Tech Degree or minimum 1 year experience in diesel/heavy duty trailer maintenance
- Knowledge of all tools required to perform repairs and maintenance on vehicles.
- Basic understanding of electrical, hydraulic, and other related systems.
- Safety mindset - follows all safety policies and procedures.
- Be able to prioritize tasks and be self-motivated.
- Have the ability to independently move, lift, push, pull or carry heavy equipment up to 80 lbs.
- Must have a valid driver’s license; CDL- A is a plus
- Must be a team player and have excellent communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
Equal Opportunity Employer