Direct Support Professional (Community Trainer)
Goodwill Industries of Northeast Iowa, Inc.
Posted On 01/29/2024
Are you a caring person?
Do you like to help others? Would you like great benefits working for a community-leading organization? Then join our team as a DSP/Community Trainer!
Our DSP/Community Trainers help people live in their own homes by coaching them on how to do daily tasks, taking them shopping or to their jobs, or joining their friends at a community event or a fun outing!
NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED - we provide PAID training! Schedules are FLEXIBLE.
DSP/Community Trainers do not require special training before they’re hired; we will provide certification training upon hire. There are several levels of this position, which means there is room for growth within GWNEIA. This is an excellent opportunity for college students to earn while they learn!
Why Work for Us - Our employees are important to us, and we want the best, so we take care of them and their families by offering:
· Flexible schedules to fit anyone's lifestyle: overnight paid sleeping shifts, evenings, days, weekends, and split shifts.
· Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
· 401K Retirement Plan
· Employer Paid Short & Long Term Disability
· Employer Paid Life Insurance
· Pet Insurance
· Fitness Club Discount
· Generous Paid Time Off Plan
· Paid Holidays
· 15% Employee discount at our stores.
· Exceptional career growth opportunities
· Caring coworkers that support you!
Apply today at https://visitgoodwill.com/current-openings/
Pre-employment background check and drug test required for all Team Members. Goodwill Industries of NE Iowa, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer