Posted On 09/30/2022
Sign-on Bonus of up to $1,200.00!
This is an exciting opportunity to join our team as a key member of the Engineering team at Mi-T-M as a Drafter!
Lays out complete products and prepares assembly and detail drawings, following the general instructions and directions of a project engineer. Makes various calculations such as strength of materials, weights, simple forces, and specifications. Prepares and organizes bill of materials and cost estimates.
- Prepares layouts, assembly, and detail drawings for new or improved products, special machinery design, test equipment, tools, and fixtures.
- Analyzes various design and safety standard requirements to recommends possible solutions or alternate constructions. Also prepares and evaluates tolerance stack ups and potential interference points.
- Provides information when required for cost estimating, such as BOM lists, material nesting, labor, and assembly.
- Prepares concept renderings for marketing and sales aids
- Assists in the follow-up of prototype construction with outside vendors.
- Secures quotations and expedites materials and delivery.
- Two (2) years of college or trade school education in mechanical drawing and related areas.
- Ability to move from design concept to finished design, including layouts and tolerance valuation and detailed drawings.
- Knowledge and familiarity of personal computers and software, including 3D CAD (Inventor preferred) and Microsoft platform (EXCEL, WORD, PPT.)
- Positive friendly demeanor
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team in a flexible environment, requiring attention to detail and confidentiality
- Strong communication skills
- Candidate must be reliable, regular attendance is required
- Excellent work ethic with the ability to work unsupervised or with minimal supervision
- Ability to handle stress while operating with a sense of urgency and using good judgement
- Full time position, 1st shift: Monday-Friday 7:00 AM – 3:30 PM
- Pre-employment drug test is required
- Competitive wages
- Vacation, PTO, paid holidays
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Life and disability insurance
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Safety PPE allowance
- Ample growth opportunities
- Weekly Pay
- Employee discount
- Flex spending plan
- Live the Mi-T-M brand every day
- Build the best equipment in the industry
- Support your fellow employees
- Enjoy companywide employee lunches, softball tournaments, and employee recognition awards
To Apply Now on Mi-T-M's website, please visit: https://www.mitm.com/careers/available-positions/
To learn more about our company please watch the following video or visit our website!
Company Profile - Video