Designer / Drafter - 2D and 3D
Sedona Staffing Services
Posted On 01/29/2024
- Create new models/drawings or revise existing models/drawings per new information using SolidWorks and AutoCAD
- Utilize CAD modeling to develop new components and products, create part and assembly drawings for manufacturing.
- Communicate and coordinate with customers and teammates to design, lay-out, or detail components and systems
- Convert 3-D models to construction prints to be used by fabrication shop.
- Assist manager with Engineering software customization, and keep abreast with new software updates and implementation of same.
- Associate's degree in Mechanical Design or a similar field from two-year college or technical school and 2+ years related experience and/or training is preferred.
- Experience using SolidWorks 3D and AutoCAD 2D modeling required.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, and customers.