Environmental Services Assistant - ESA Housekeeping
Hills & Dales
Posted On 09/29/2022
ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICE ASSISTANT
NEW STARTING WAGE $15.00/HR
plus $2/hr shift differential and $3/hr weekend differential
Part-time Hours, 2nd shift 3:30pm -12:00am
*Must be Vaccinated*
- Cleans and sanitizes interior of buildings to meet sanitary and quality regulations.
- Washes windows, walls, sinks, tubs, mirrors, etc.
- Ensures soap, towels, and similar supplies are adequately stocked.
- Performs routine weekly cleaning activities, such as dusting, mopping, etc.
- Performs trash removal and transports to disposal area.
- Performs laundry duties.
- Provides light maintenance duties, such as painting.
- Performs floor maintenance to include buffing and waxing.
- Cleans wheelchairs and other consumer apparatus and equipment.
- Assists in organizing and maintaining storage areas; stocks environmental and nursing supplies and materials; notifies supervisor of low levels.
- Sets up chairs and tables for meetings and special occasions.
- Shovels snow in winter months.
- Reports to supervisor any mechanical failures or hazardous conditions.
- Carries out the mission of the organization and is a role model operating with the highest standards of ethical practices.
- Maintains a clean work environment; follows safety & emergency procedures as well as reporting of safety and health concerns in a timely manner.
- Assist with residents moving and/or other moves/changes as needed.
- Assures the confidentiality of all data, including resident, employee and operations data in compliance with HIPAA policy & confidentiality procedures.
- Attends meetings as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Offer of employment contingent upon successful completion of criminal background checks and drug screening. EOE