Posted On 03/10/2023
Due to increasing business demand, we are looking for utility workers in our Fabrication department! Are you ready for a fun position with a growing company? Please join our fabrication team in our Laser Bed area! This entry-level position will work with the Laser Department, sorting/organizing parts after they have been cut.
Overview: The successful applicant will unload parts from the laser beds ensuring the standards of workmanship and safety are maintained. We are excited to bring someone onboard that can learn quickly, have a positive attitude, work well in a team, and who is willing to be nimble in doing various tasks to get the jobs done. Candidates must be cooperative in a team environment, and have a great working attitude
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Checks load for proper raw stock, removes protective materials and empty skids.
- Inspects finished product for compliance with specifications
- Clean and debur parts as necessary.
- Keeps count of completed product on each run and records and disposes of spoilage in designated manner.
- Notifies supervisor of any major incidence of recurring equipment malfunction or poor-quality raw material or production.
- Keeps equipment and work area clean and orderly.
- Additional duties as assigned by manager
- Must be able to work independently
- Candidate must be reliable. Regular attendance is required
- Excellent work ethic with the ability to work unsupervised or with minimal supervision while meeting all product quality requirements
- Full time position
- 2nd shift: Monday – Thursday 3:00 pm – 1:15 am
- Must be willing to work overtime as required
- Requires frequent standing, walking and bending. Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Pre-employment drug test and strength test are required