Food Service Worker
Posted On 08/05/2022
Sunnycrest Manor is accepting applications for Food Service Workers who performs routine cleaning and dishwashing, assisting cook and other food service workers with set up and delivery of meals. Position will fill in as need as a cook, and will be compensated at a higher wage for hours worked in Cook position.
Examples of Duties
- Cleans tables and chairs, kitchen utensils and equipment, stoves, refrigeration storage units, freezers, and kitchen area.
- Clears food trays and dishes from dining area.
- Assists with minor food preparation.
- Follow sanitation protocols.
- Operate standard cooking equipment/prepare food.
- Aid and assist residents with meal completion.
- Stock food and dishes daily.
- Follow HIPPA and County policies to ensure privacy of residents.
- Sweeps and mops floors and performs general cleaning duties.
- Performs related tasks as required.
High school diploma or GED preferred.
Must pass the prescribed pre-employment physical, abuse registry review, and criminal background check.
All employees will be subject to the Sunnycrest Manor Mandatory Vaccination Policy immediately upon hire.
Physical, Mental, and Environmental Requirements:
Vision abilities required by this job including close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Effective verbal speaking and hearing abilities are needed to handle communications with staff, residents, and others.
Requires pushing, pulling, and lifting up to 25 pounds regularly and up to 50 pounds occasionally with assistance.
Requires standing most of the time to perform work responsibilities with regular walking between locations.
Requires ability to walk steps, reaching, squatting, stooping, bending, and sitting, pushing, pulling, twisting, gripping and apply physical intervention holds.
Some exposure to slippery surfaces when floors are wet.
Exposure to chemicals from cleaning compounds and exposure to bodily fluids require the use of personal protective equipment to safe guard against potential biological and chemical hazards.
Work is primarily indoors.
Deadline to apply is December 31, 2022, 3:00PM
To Apply: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/dubuquecounty
Dubuque County and Sunnycrest Manor are an EEOC and AA employer