General Assembler - 2nd Shift
Express Employment Professionals
Posted On 09/19/2023
A Peosta company is searching for 2nd shift General Assemblers. Overtime will be required from time to time, and this may require weekends. This is a full-time, evaluation-to-hire position. 2nd shift working hours are 3:00 p.m. - 11:30 p.m.
- Manually assembling production parts using provided machines and tooling
- Practices safe work habits and adheres to safety procedures and guidelines.
- Demonstrates knowledge and understanding of standard work instructions and how they apply to specific responsibilities.
- Follows accurate verbal and written procedures in operating production equipment and performing processing steps; accurately completes appropriate production documentation.
- Assists with training for less experienced personnel.
- Maintains cleanliness and orderliness of the operational area.
- Willingness to cross-train in other departments.
- Perform other duties and assignments as directed by management
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
- Hold, push, pull, lift, and carry items up to 45 pounds & work in a hot environment.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- This job requires the repeated and coordinated use of your arms, hands, wrists, and fingers to grasp small or large
objects and to use small parts and handheld tools to put them together
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma/G.E.D. required
- 1-2 years’ experience in manufacturing preferred.
Submit an online application or email your resume to [email protected]