General Production Specialist
Posted On 05/27/2022
Envision is looking for a self-motivated person to be a part of our production team. We pride ourselves on printing quality products in a timely and efficient manner. Being a part of the Envision team will require performing a variety of duties within the production department as a general production specialist.
- Wash screens from machines after printing of job is done
- Remove old screen tags and tape from the frame and screen mesh
- Dip screens in chemical bath to remove emulsion
- Scrub and was out screen using brush and power washer
- Place screens in proper staging racks
- Prepare screens for development/printing
- Utilize I-Image to prepare image for next job
- Pair screens by coating with emulsion
- Pair screens with product to be printed for production
- Restock all chemicals supplies prior to the end of each shift
- Communicate technical issues or problems to Team Leader
- Maintain cleanliness of reclaim area (Screen Room)
- Assisting with setup and tear down of automatic textile printing presses.
- Catching, inspecting, counting and packaging garments exiting the dryers.
- Maintain cleanliness of all work areas and equipment.
- Assist in other jobs as directed
Monday through Friday!