Grain Operations Laborer – Masonville, IA
Innovative Ag Services
Posted On 08/05/2022
Primary Objective: To provide daily location operations support in an efficient and safe manner. Maintain location equipment and facilities for the benefit of IAS and its member owners.
The following duties are typical for this job. These are not to be construed as exclusive or all inclusive.
· Report to assigned workplace at time specified; report late arrivals or absences to supervisor prior to start time
· Maintain required licenses, physicals, etc. necessary to perform job requirements
· Assist with the loading and unloading of grain
· Operation of semi to haul grain when needed
· Operation and maintenance of equipment and facilities
· Assists with work orders and requests for delivery and/or pick up to customers and applicators
· Notification of shop tools, inventories of supplies, or replacement parts needed
· Maintain cleanliness of warehouse, equipment and facility in which you are working
· Participate in safety and job related training programs provided by the company
· Follow company policies and procedures regarding safety and conduct
· Create a positive, professional image to customers and community
· Filling Anhydrous Tanks and Maintaining Tool Bars
· Accept and carry out other assigned duties given by location manager
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Displays a high level of initiative, effort, and commitment towards completing assignments efficiently.
- Ability to communicate information or ideas effectively in written or oral form.
- Ability to organize, deal with change effectively, and work on multiple tasks concurrently.
- Possess math skills when performing basic operations.
Physical Requirements/Environmental Adaptability:
Requires static strength to lift, push, pull, or carry objects with a minimum weight of 50 pounds. Also flexibility to bend, stretch, twist, or reach with your body, arms, and/or legs. Also trunk strength and ability to use abdominal and lower back muscles to support part of the body repeatedly or continuously over time. Climbing is involved in this position. Some tasks involve repetitive motion.
Agricultural Environment – Possible exposure to seasonal weather, outdoor conditions, and agriculture products.
Personal Protective Equipment may be required for some tasks.