Hospitality Cook, FT , 1st Shift, Health Center
Posted On 12/04/2023
Position: Hospitality Cook
Status: Full Time
Shift: 7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Location: Health Center
If you have a passion for helping others and for building relationships while you learn and grow as a person and in your career, Stonehill is looking for you!
At Stonehill Communities, you build relationships with our residents while serving delicious meals in a professional and friendly environment. You make a difference in the lives of the residents and families we serve. Together with your supportive team, you will create an environment where residents thrive and all feel welcome.
This position will be scheduled 7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. and requires every other weekend and every other holiday.
As a Hospitality Cook, you will be an active member of an interdisciplinary team supporting residents by serving meals, short order cooking, assist with meal prep, food safety guidelines and sanitation requirements, cleaning resident rooms, removing garbage, assist with changing bed linens and making beds, answer call lights promptly and report unusual events or behaviors to Charge Nurse and assist residents to activities.
We are proud to offer benefits that support your life:
- Pay based on experience in health care or customer service
- Additional premiums available plus shift differential
- Options for advanced positions
- Shift differential for 2nd and 3rd
- Weekend Package at Time and Half
- Referral Bonus of up to $1,500.00
- Competitive Benefit Package
- First $3,000 in healthcare expenses paid by Stonehill
- CNA class and tests paid by Stonehill
- Scholarships and Tuition Assistance
- Free Wellness Center Membership
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Complete Mandatory In-Service Training
Stonehill Communities is an equal opportunity employer.