Housekeeper, PT, 1st Shift, Health Center
Posted On 12/04/2023
Status: Part Time
Shift: 7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Location: Health Center
If you have a passion for helping others and for building relationships while you learn and grow as a person and in your career, Stonehill is looking for you!
At Stonehill Communities, you build relationships with our residents while providing a safe and clean environment for residents and staff. You make a difference in the lives of the residents and families we serve. Together with your supportive team, you will create an environment where residents thrive and all feel welcome.
This position will be scheduled 7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. and requires every other weekend and every other holiday.
As a Housekeeper, you will be responsible for a variety of general cleaning and housekeeping functions throughout the Health Center including cleaning resident rooms, dusting, mopping, changing bed linens, emptying waste receptacles. You will have interactions with our residents and our resident's family members and build relationships with those that call Stonehill home.
We are proud to offer benefits that support your life:
- Pay based on experience in health care or customer service
- Additional premiums available plus shift differential
- Options for advanced positions
- Shift differential for 2nd and 3rd
- Weekend Package at Time and Half
- Referral Bonus of up to $1,500.00
- Competitive Benefit Package
- First $3,000 in healthcare expenses paid by Stonehill
- CNA class and tests paid by Stonehill
- Scholarships and Tuition Assistance
- Free Wellness Center Membership
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Professional, pleasant and helpful attitude
- Capable of respecting privacy and confidential information
- 6 months of related work experience
- Must complete mandatory yearly in-service training
Stonehill Communities is an equal opportunity employer.