Counter Sales - Warehouse Associate
Crescent Electric Supply Co
Posted On 01/12/2023
As a Counter Sales/Warehouse associate, you will be responsible for taking and following through on customer orders, information requests, and inventory status. Responsibilities also include order review to ensure accuracy and communication of any deviation to an order to the customer in a timely and professional manner. In addition, this position is responsible for assisting and assembling product for receiving, storing, shipping, and control of materials in inventory or for sale.
Assist and resolve customer requests and/or problems in a prompt and professional manner.
Sell products and services, offer add-on and up-sell products that may benefit the customer, and suggest alternative products when a customer-requested product is not available.
Maintain merchandise and literature displays.
Continuously develop knowledge of Crescent product inventory, its location in the facility, and sales techniques. Keep up to date on market trends, new products and the application of those products.
Back up and support inside sales representatives and warehouse personnel as necessary.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
Previous wholesale electrical distribution product knowledge and sales experience preferred.
Total Rewards and Benefits
Crescent Electric's compensation package includes an array of top-tier benefit options, including:
- Eligibility for health, and dental, vision coverage, 401(k) plan, and flexible spending accounts, subject to plan terms.
- Eligibility for company-paid benefits such as life insurance, short-term disability, long-term care, and Employee Assistance Program, subject to applicable waiting periods.
- Excused Absence time off and Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Company-paid holidays.
- Other benefits for which you may be eligible includes supplemental life insurance, hospital indemnity, and accident and critical illness benefits with cancer coverage.
- Eligibility: Employees are eligible for health, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits on the first of the month following 30 days of employment. Employees who are 21 years of age or older will be automatically enrolled in the company’s 401(k) plan once they achieve 90 days of employment.
Family Owned. Culture of Quality. Opportunities to Advance.
Crescent is transforming and we are on a mission to power the communities we serve through teamwork and relentless customer focus. We have a vision of uncompromising teamwork committed to becoming the industry leader for our employees, suppliers, and shareholders. At Crescent, you will have the opportunity to develop professionally, grow personally and have the flexibility to balance your life's priorities. Let's serve together. Let's power our communities together. Let's become THE industry leaders...together.
Crescent Electric Supply is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates are subject to pre-employment assessments, Motor Vehicle Record review, criminal background checks, references check, and a post-offer drug screen.