Westmark Enterprises, Inc.
Posted On 09/12/2023
You've been learning how to program in class. Maybe you even program for fun just to learn and create. How about taking it a step further and start getting some real-world programming experience?
Westmark Enterprises has an awesome opportunity for students pursuing a degree in the IT field to intern at our organization. We will be hosting interns over the course of the year to enrich your school experience, add some bullets to your resume, and help us achieve our goals. This position will work in our office in Dubuque, Iowa.
As an IT Intern you can expect to:
- Develop and maintain client-based and web-based applications.
- Integrate and interface data among existing applications and SQL databases.
- Performs routine maintenance including security updates to operating systems, applications, and custom code.
To be eligible for this internship you must:
- Be within 1 to 2 years of graduation.
- Have a declared major in a STEM field (science, technology, engineering, or math).
- Be a student of an Iowa college or university; or have graduated high school in Iowa.
Westmark Enterprises is a support organization headquartered in Dubuque, Iowa that provides support functions such as information technology, human resources, inventory control, telecommunications, finance, and accounting for numerous affiliated companies, including Kendall Hunt Publishing, Westmark Development, Great River Learning, RCL Benziger, and Paradigm Education Solutions. To learn more about us, visit our website at www.westmarkenterprises.com www.kendallhunt.com
What You Should Do Next:
If what we described matches you, we'd love to talk to you! Submit your resume and cover letter to:
An Equal Opportunity Employer