Westmark Enterprises, Inc.
Posted On 11/21/2023
Westmark Enterprises/Kendall Hunt Publishing is looking for an Onboarding Specialist in our IT Department who will provide setup, training, and support for our new customers that are just beginning to use our digital products. This position will work in our home office in Dubuque, Iowa.
Who Are We?
Westmark Enterprises is a support organization headquartered in Dubuque, Iowa that provides support functions such as information technology, human resources, inventory control, telecommunications, finance, and accounting for numerous affiliated companies, including Kendall Hunt Publishing, Westmark Development, Great River Learning, RCL Benziger, and Paradigm Education Solutions. To learn more about us, visit our website at www.westmarkenterprises.com. https://www.kendallhunt.com.
What Does An Onboarding Specialist Do?
- You will assist with the setup of the new products, such as setting up LTI integrations and configure and customize to the customer's preference
- Provide customer support during the early implementation process, eventually transitioning them from our Onboarding team to our Tech Support team
- You will perform quality assurance and run tests on our newly release browsers or operating systems
- Create documentations for new products and host training sessions and webinars via Zoom
Who We Need!
- You must hold an associate degree or equivalent from a two-year college or tech school; OR six months to a year related experience/trainings; or a combination of both
- Someone who has excellent customer service experience and communication abilities
- Someone who has the technical IT background to be successful in this position, given the knowledge needed
- Someone who is eager to help solve problems, and apply principles of logical or scientific thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems
Why Us? We Understand It's More Than Just a Job!
Choosing a career path can be one of the most important decisions in one's life. Work is part of a person's identity. People need compelling reasons to remain at a job and a company day after day, year after year. As you consider a career change, we understand the benefits an employer offers are just as appealing as the job itself.
Kendall Hunt offers -
- Job Stability. Kendall Hunt and their family of companies have been around for over 75 years
- Career Growth. Gain some great experience to promote to higher roles - many of our leadership and upper management staff worked their way up in our family of companies
- Affordable medical, dental, and vision insurance with Company paid life insurance, short term and long term disability
- Generous company match on 401(k) plan, as well as profit sharing
- 15 days of PTO at hire, plus paid holidays
- Scholarship and tuition reimbursement
All offers of employment are conditional based on satisfactory background check(s).
An Equal Opportunity Employer