Sedona Staffing Services
Posted On 05/23/2022
Dubuque, IA Area
As the Director of Marketing you will coordinate driving growth in the transportation industry. You will need to understand the growth drivers of each segment, the needs of the customers, and driven pressures facing the hiring company’s business. This includes business planning and forecasting, driven analyses, pricing strategy and project management. The right fit candidate will have a proven employment record of being strategically sound in most facets of marketing and solid respectable people leader to a team of Marketing professionals. This is a Direct Hire opportunity. Meaning, the right fit candidate will go directly onto the hiring company’s payroll.
- Analyze key local data for end user customer opportunity for improved share of wallet, market share gain, enhancing penetration and sales engagement or products and services.
- Pricing Strategy: Evaluate local end user activity for price sensitivity and demand opportunities.
- Evaluate results of programs/campaigns, making adjustments for more effective demand gen to improve MROI
- Competitive Intelligence: Analyzing competitor activity and market dynamics.
- Develop and execute online marketing plans.
- Manage 3rd party providers and partners:
- Work closely with vendor partnerships on developing and executing annual co-op plans and budgets.
- Manage and oversee all Digital and Integrated Marketing:
- Social media strategy and implementation
- Content Marketing
- Pay Per Click, SEO
- Mobile / Viral / Electronic Boards
What we need from you:
- Proven career progressive working experience of marketing operation and analytical skills.
- Experience in product marketing, software/solutions marketing, or related marketing field in the transportation environment (preferred).
- Four-year college or university degree in marketing, public relations, business or other related field.
- Financial planning, forecasting and budget experience.
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work effectively with a matrix of marketing, supply chain, and sales teams in a cross functional team and vendors environment
Compensation: $100k - $150k + bonus opportunity
Interested in learning more? Please submit a copy of your professional resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org