Lime Rock Springs Co. | Pepsi Dubuque
Posted On 05/25/2023
Job Description (includes, but not limited to):
We are looking for someone to join our warehouse team at Lime Rock Springs Co. The Material Handler position is primarily responsible for the effective and efficient building, staging, and loading of products. Additional duties include but are not limited to: General housekeeping, properly stocking and rotating product, organization and staging of shells and pallets, as well as any other duties assigned by the Lead or Manager. Must be able to operate a fork-truck in a safe manner (training provided) and be able to continually lift 60 pounds. Monday through Friday, working from 1 p.m. until finish; end of shift varies.
- Pack containers and re-pack damaged containers.
- Read work orders or receive oral instructions to determine work assignments and material and equipment needs.
- Building beverage products on pallets (by hand or using fork trucks), staging pallets, and working with delivery vehicles.
- Attach or mark identification onto pallets of products.
- Maintain a clean, safe working environment
- Location: 10537 Route 3, Dubuque, IA 52001
- Hours/Week: 40 hrs. average per week, Monday – Friday
- Licenses, Certificates, or Registrations: Fork Lift Certification Completed at Facility
- Company Homepage: www.pepsidbq.com
- Number of Positions: 1
- Benefits Include: 401k, Uniform, Health Insurance, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation
This job description is not all-inclusive and is meant to provide a brief overview of job responsibilities; responsibilities of this position are subject to change at any time.
Lime Rock Springs Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We reserve the right to run pre-employment drug and background checks.
LIME ROCK SPRINGS CO.
10537 Route 3
Dubuque, IA 52001
Phone : 563-556-2921
Fax : 563-556-2924