Material Handler - 1st and 2nd shift
Express Employment Professionals
Posted On 05/15/2023
A Peosta company is searching for Material Handlers to join their team on 1st and 2nd shifts.
- This is an evaluation to hire, full-time position
- 1st shift 6:00 a.m. – 2:30 pm
- 2nd shift 3 pm – 11:30 pm.
- Pick and deliver parts to the production lines.
- Loads and unloads materials onto or from pallets, trays, racks, and shelves by hand or fork truck.
- Secures lifting attachments to materials and conveys load to destination, using a hand-operated crane or hoist to move the load to destination.
- Operating forklift, pallet jack, and tugger.
- Respect ISO 9001 and 14001 processes in all activities/duties carried out.
- Comply with company policies and procedures.
- Overtime will be required from time to time and this may require weekends
- Perform other duties and assignments as directed by management
Physical Demands & Working Conditions:
- Manufacturing environment.
- Rapidly changing priorities.
- Lift up to 45 pounds on occasion.
- Work in a fast pace environment.
- Mandatory overtime and weekend work will be necessary.
- Exposure to materials and noise levels that are moderate to loud
Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma/G.E.D. required
Interested? Submit an online application or send your resume to [email protected]!