Express Employment Professionals
Posted On 05/25/2023
Express Employment has partnered with a local company to seek Medical Assemblers to join their team.
- Read and comprehend instructions and follow established procedures
- Collect all material and equipment needed to begin the process
- Align material and put together parts to build more complex units
- Check output to ensure highest quality
- Maintain equipment in good condition
- Keep records of production quantities and time
- Report on issues, malfunction or defective parts
- High school diploma required
Hours: 1st - 6:45AM-3:15PM & 2nd shift- 3PM-11PM ($.50 shift differential) available
Wage: Starting at $17.00/hour
Position Type: Evaluation Hire
About Express: Express Employment Professionals is a locally owned and operated job match company. We specialize in connecting our community to long term, permanent work opportunities. As a 2021 Best of Staffing Awards Winner, we are dedicated to helping individuals find the best job to match their desires and skill set. One interview with us is similar to interviewing for over 100 companies. Apply to join our Express family today. As always, there is never a fee to the jobseeker!
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer